Identification of the Data Controller
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is BUREAU DE ORGANIZACION, SOLDADURA Y ENSAYO, S.L. with ), with C.I.F. B58097007, and registered office at POL. IND. LES PEDRERES, VIAL LES PEDRERES, 1, NAVE C-1 08390 MONTGAT (BARCELONA). Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 24220, Folio 104, Sheet 66197, Inscription B, Date 1974 onwards, BUREAU DE ORGANIZACION, SOLDADURA Y ENSAYO, S.L. as the legitimate owner of the Web Site and all subdomains and directories included therein (hereinafter jointly referred to as the “BUREAU DE ORGANIZACION, SOLDADURA Y ENSAYO, S.L.”).“www.bosesl.com”).
What are cookies?
A cookie is a device or small file that the server of this Web Site sends to the browser of the terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) from which you connect, in order to store information about the navigation you perform from that terminal, which may, if necessary, be retrieved later.
What types of cookies are there?
There are different categories of cookies, but the same cookie may be included in more than one category.
Types of cookies affected by the application rule
We can distinguish between “excepted” and “non-excepted” cookies:
They would be essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Website and for the use of the different options and services it offers. Thus, it can be understood that these cookies are excluded from the scope of application of article 22.2 of the LSSI, and therefore, it would not be necessary to inform or obtain consent for their use. Among the excepted cookies we can distinguish:
- User login” cookies.
- User authentication or identification cookies (session only).
- User security cookies.
- Media player session cookies.
- Load balancing session cookies.
- User interface customization cookies.
- Plugin cookies to exchange social content.
They would be those subject to the scope of application of Article 22.2 of the LSSI-CE and therefore it is mandatory to inform of their use and obtain the user’s consent on their use. These would be any other type of cookies not described as excepted cookies in the previous section.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:Own Cookies:
- These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner/editor of the Website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the owner/editor of the Website but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in retaining for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and that can range from a few minutes to several years.
Type of cookies according to their purpose
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Security Cookies: Those that allow the use of security features during navigation.
- Personalization Cookies: Those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the person responsible for them, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
What cookies do we use?:
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-necesarias||1 hour||Stores the acceptance of the installation of cookies by the user so as not to repeatedly display the same message.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-no-necesarias||1 year||Stores the acceptance of the installation of cookies by the user so as not to repeatedly display the same message.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||1 day||Own cookie, used to store the user’s cookie consent status.|
|SID, SAPISID, APISID||2 years||They are used by Google to store user preferences and information during the display of pages with Google maps on them.|
|SSID, HSID, NID||6 months||For Google’s count of the number of users that use the maps.|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 year||Stores the user’s acceptance of the installation of cookies so as not to repeatedly display the same message.|
Information on how to block cookies, how to disable and/or block them.
There are third-party tools available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation, such as Ghostery. (https://www.ghostery.com/).
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place the user can exercise their right to delete or disable them. This Web Site cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.